Buy Humatrope 36iu Online
Buy Humatrope Hgh – Humatrope – Humatrope Pen – Humatrope For Sale – Buy Humatrope Pen – Buy Humatrope Canada.
Humatrope is a man-made form of human growth hormone. It was first approved in 1987 to treat children who are growing slowly because they do not make enough growth hormone on their own.
Humatrope is available in 6 mg, 12 mg, and 24 mg cartridges for use in a HumatroPen® injection device. Humatrope is also available in vials for use with a syringe and needle. Buy humatrope 36iu Online.
Various brands of this medication are used for the treatment of one of the following medical conditions: growth failure, growth hormone deficiency, intestinal disorder (short bowel syndrome) or HIV-related weight loss or wasting.
How to use Humatrope Cartridge
- Read the Patient Information Leaflet that may come with your brand of this medication provided by your pharmacist before you start using somatropin and each time you get a refill. If you have any questions, consult your doctor or pharmacist.
- The dosage is based on your age, weight, medical condition and response to treatment.
- If you are giving this medication to yourself at home, learn all preparation and usage instructions from your health care professional. Do not shake while mixing the solution. Shaking makes the medication not work properly. Before using, check this product visually for particles or discoloration. If either is present, do not use the liquid. Learn how to store and discard medical supplies safely.
- If you are using a pen device, do not share your pen device with another person, even if the needle is changed. You may give other people a serious infection, or get a serious infection from them. Learn how to store and discard medical supplies safely.
- If this medicine is used for short bowel syndrome, consult your doctor if a special diet (high carbohydrate/low-fat) or the use of nutritional supplements may be helpful.
- If this medicine is use for weight loss/muscle wasting, it may take up to 2 weeks to notice the effects of the drug. Do not use more of this medication than prescribe or use it more often since the risk of side effects will be increase.
Drug interactions may change how your medications work or increase your risk for serious side effects. This document does not contain all possible drug interactions. Keep a list of all the products you use (including prescription/nonprescription drugs and herbal products) and share it with your doctor and pharmacist. Do not start, stop, or change the dosage of any medicines without your doctor’s approval.
If someone has overdosed and has serious symptoms such as passing out or trouble breathing, call 911. Otherwise, call a poison control center right away. US residents can call their local poison control center at 1-800-222-1222. Canada residents can call a provincial poison control center. Symptoms of overdose may include severe headache, nausea, or vomiting; sudden onset of sweating, fatigue, shakiness, confusion (hypoglycemia); or persistent swelling of hands and feet.
Do not share this medication with others.
Laboratory and/or medical tests (e.g., eye exams, thyroid function tests, glucose levels, growth hormone antibody levels) will be done routinely to monitor your response to the medication or check for side effects. Keep all medical appointments and laboratory visits so your therapy can be monitor closely. Consult your doctor for more details.