Where To Buy Trenbolone – Buy Trenbolone Enanthate – Trenbolone Enanthate Buy – Trenbolone For Sale – Trenbolone Enanthate Dosage.
Trenbolone Enanthate is a synthetic derivative of Dihydrotestosterone, displaying a potent androgenic effect that is responsible for increases in muscle density and hardness and a moderate anabolic effect that creates a positive nitrogen balance in humans and promotes protein synthesis. Since SP Trenbolone Enanthate is a derivative of Dihydrotestosterone, Trenbolone does not aromatize at any dosage and thus it cannot convert into estrogen. Therefore, estrogen-relate water retention is eliminate. Trenbolone Enanthate has the longer acting enanthate form. Enanthate.
- Dermatological/integumental: oily skin, acne vulgaris, acne conglobata, seborrhea, stretch marks (due to rapid muscle enlargement), hypertrichosis (excessive body hair growth), androgenic alopecia (pattern hair loss; scalp baldness), fluid retention/edema.
- Reproductive/endocrine: libido changes, reversible infertility, hypogonadotropic hypogonadism.
- Male-specific: spontaneous erections, nocturnal emissions, priapism, erectile dysfunction, gynecomastia (mostly only with aromatizable and hence estrogenic AAS), oligospermia/azoospermia, testicular atrophy, intratesticular leiomyosarcoma, prostate hypertrophy, prostate cancer.
- Female-specific: masculinization, irreversible voice deepening, hirsutism (excessive facial/body hair growth), menstrual disturbances (e.g., anovulation, oligomenorrhea, amenorrhea, dysmenorrhea), clitoral enlargement, breast atrophy, uterine atrophy, teratogenicity (in female fetuses).
- Child-specific: premature epiphyseal closure and associated short stature, precocious puberty in boys, delayed puberty and contrasexual precocity in girls.
- Psychiatric/neurological: mood swings, irritability, aggression, violent behavior, impulsivity/recklessness, hypomania/mania, euphoria, depression, anxiety, dysphoria, suicidality, delusions, psychosis, withdrawal, dependence, neurotoxicity, cognitive impairment.
- Musculoskeletal: muscle hypertrophy, muscle strains, tendon ruptures, rhabdomyolysis.
- Cardiovascular: dyslipidemia (e.g., increased LDL levels, decreased HDL levels, reduced apo-A1 levels), atherosclerosis, hypertension, left ventricular hypertrophy, cardiomyopathy, myocardial hypertrophy, polycythemia/erythrocytosis, arrhythmias, thrombosis
- Hepatic: elevated liver function tests (AST, ALT, bilirubin, LDH, ALP), hepatotoxicity, jaundice, hepatic steatosis, hepatocellular adenoma, hepatocellular carcinoma, cholestasis, peliosis hepatis; all mostly or exclusively with 17α-alkylated AAS.
- Renal: renal hypertrophy, nephropathy, acute renal failure (secondary to rhabdomyolysis), focal segmental glomerulosclerosis, renal cell carcinoma.
- Others: glucose intolerance, insulin resistance, immune dysfunction.